- Victory, report the situation!
Before Javik appeared translucent holographic image of the VI. Prothean sat down at one of the metal debris once a beautiful building, now turned into ruins.
- A quarter of civil destroyed. - Victory said of a dispassionate voice , wringing his incorporeal hands behind his back . - Stasis capsules are ready, Commander Javik.
Prothean sighed, his head thrown back. Evacuate? Where? It's pointless! Reapers will destroy everyone, regardless of whether you're military or not. A stasis capsules? Why, they do not save everyone.
Their people are killed, and the cycle ends. Prothean time is over and nothing can change it. Reapers have come earlier, perhaps millions of times, and won. Will come and fifty thousand years through, and a hundred ...
- Victory - hopelessly Javik said, gritting his sharp teeth. Each time, turning his head, he saw only the red laser light of the reaper and death of his friends. He got used to it since birth. - What are we fighting for?
- Request is invalid, Commander. - The reply from the VI.
- Yavik! - Heard a male voice from behind a corner, from where Reaper wield. - Run here!
Prothean jumped to his feet and ran toward the voice.
- Lt. Haluan? What the matter? - All four Javik's eyes flashed . His is all irritated. Why fight it now? The war has lasted for centuries, if we have not won it before, did break through now?
- Stasis capsules destroyed. - Lieutenant breathed heavily. Apparently, he fled from the most distant bins, entrusted to his load. Something has gone wrong? But what a difference ... something quickly saying to the communication device, he continued. - Destroyed. Almost everything on Eden Prime.
Javik petrified. All of them? No, this can not be... Billion of prothean, a billion lives, trusted to him? No!
- All of them? - He asked softly, dropping his hands. - And in the eastern bunker?
The lieutenant held out his hand to Javik sympathetically . He silently clasped it by his own fingers. The gesture was so common, but so unique ...
Routinely caught the spirit. Javik drowned in strange sensations. He saw the crumbling walls, heard the rattle reapers' joints, deafening screams of burning alive prothean. Thousands of black matte sarcophagi were killed before his eyes - the death of his nation.
- Eastern ... - asked without opening his eyes, Javik, and Lieutenant Haluan frowned, finding memories that commander needed.
The picture before my eyes changed. Javik stood in the great hall, shining chrome light. Smooth walls reflect the capsule, tightly shut. One of them is that in the corner - empty.
- Danta, - mumbles through the perception of Javik. Yes, it was her capsule...
A terrible blow has to be deafening, but the memory mutes it. Voice of Lieutenant, a flicker of walls, corridors, Victory's moralities ... Javik emerged from the prothean senses, releasing his hand. Lieutenant looked at Commander sympathetically, he rolled his eyes and staring into nowhere. Danta was alive. Still alive. So, it was for that fight.
- Victory - Javik commanded. - Find Danta. And bring her to me.
oh i agree... but I was not able to transfer their feelings in English. in russian it is much more beautiful